Many of us have heard the name PayPal. Most of the people who work online use PayPal to receive their earning. PayPal is a Trusted online service to send and receive money instantly all over the world. You can shop online with your PayPal. PayPal is accepted in lots of shopping websites worldwide. (NOW ACCEPTED ON INDIAN WEBSITES ALSO). Think of it as a online bank, with which you can shop, receive money etc. If you do online business or you are a seller, you can receive payments from your customers with PayPal.
If you don’t know how to open an account with PayPal. Read this Post:-
PayPal India have started its local operations in india. Now Indian customer is able to do transactions at more than two dozen websites in india like MakeMyTrip, Yatra, BookMyShow and Firstcry, etc who will offer the “Checkout with PayPal” option. And these numbers are only increasing. Paypal have moved one step forward to take on the players like Paytm, Amazon Pay etc. PayPay is giving Indian customers a single account for their local and global transactions. PayPal India will offer buyer and seller protection along with six months claim window, which means PayPal will refund your money if an online seller doesn’t send you the goods you purchased. Also PayPal will pay the merchant in case the customer doesn’t end up paying for the goods. also free return shipping etc.
However customers will not be able to store any money in their PayPal wallet like Paytm. Because PayPal is yet to receive prepaid payment instrument (PPI) licence from the RBI. To learn more about PayPal read this What is indian PayPal wallet?
Lets Take a look at what PayPal India is offering to its customers.
PayPal India offers:-
1. 50% Cashback :- When you shop with PayPal first time you will get 50% instant cashback upto 200 rupee on your fist local payment purchase meaning on indian merchant websites.
2. 180-Days Buyer Protection:- Simply file a dispute within 180-days to take advantage, PayPal will refund your money, In case your item doesn’t match its description, If it is defective or doesn’t turn up at all. In case an event is cancelled, your hotel is double-booked. Or the new game you purchased couldn’t be downloaded. Besides that PayPal will also pay the merchant in case the customer doesn’t end up paying for the goods. So its a win win.
3. Free Return Shipping:- If you changed your mind on something you bought with your PayPal account, send it back and PayPal will cover up to Rs.500 in return shipping costs.
4. Skip the Logins:- With One Touch on your PayPal account and skip the hassle of entering your login and card details every time you pay online.
5. Financial details are never shared, not even with the seller.
I hope this post helps you somehow If you wanna know more about PayPal and how to open an account with PayPal in India. Read this Post:-
Some of the local websites that accept PayPal are :-