PNB Credit Cards
Punjab National Bank (PNB) offers different credit cards with various features. Although variants are not as many as given by other banks like SBI, But all the available variants provides you with the benefits like shopping, insurance coverage, Reward Points, cashback on utility bills, restaurants etc. PNB offers RuPay credit cards in addition to Visa credit cards. In this article we will talk about benefits, rewards, cashback, limits and charges of top best PNB credit cards.
Also Read :-
PNB offers 6 type of Credit Cards :-
- PNB Global Platinum Credit Card
- PNB Global Gold Credit Card
- PNB Global Classic Credit Card
- PNB Wave n Pay Credit Card
- PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card
- PNB RuPay Select Credit Card
Some of the key Feature of PNB Credit cards –
- All-purpose credit card – Shopping, dining, travel, entertainment and others.
- Worldwide Acceptance – Accepted at ATMs and merchant establishments across the globe.
- Reward points.
- Fuel surcharge waiver – On spends between Rs.400 and Rs.3,000 per transaction on fuel in any city and at any petrol pump in India.
- Add-on Credit Cards – Up to 2 add-on cards for your spouse, parents, son and/or daughter (over 18 years).
- Lost Card Liability Cover – In case your credit card gets lost, report it immediately to our 24-hour toll free call center. After you do this, you carry limited liability on any fraudulent transactions on your card.
- Free Credit Period – Minimum 20 days and Maximum upto 50 days free credit period. Means no interest will be charged during this period.
- Balance Transfer Facility – You can transfer the outstanding balance of your other bank’s Credit card to PNB Global Credit card and reduce your interest burden.
- Revolving Credit Facility – You can choose to pay the minimum amount due and rest of the amount is adjusted as outstanding which is added in the next billing cycle.
Fees and charges –
|PNB Credit Card||Joining Fee||Annual Fee||Finance Charges||Specific benefits|
|Global Platinum||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||2.45%/ month||
|Global Gold||Rs. 300||Nil||2.45%/ month||
|Global Classic||Nil||Nil||2.45%/ month||
|Wave n Pay Contactless||Nil||Nil||2.45%/ month||
|RuPay Platinum||Nil||Nil||2.45%/ month||
|RuPay Select||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||2.45%/ month||
- How to Apply ? Can I apply for the PNB credit card online?
At present, PNB does not provide the facility to apply for a credit card online. You will have to visit the branch to apply for the credit card.
PNB Credit Card Customer Care :-
- Call, email or SMS to avail services related to credit cards such as credit card hotlisting, availing concierge services, etc.
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 180 2345, 0120 – 4616200
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail address for any grievances: PNB, Credit Card Processing Centre, 11th Floor, Atma Ram House, 1 – Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi –110001
Also Read :-
Source :- www.pnbcard.in